Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Mind-blowing

Totally incredible. Excellent animation, gameplay, story, etc. This is no doubt, THE finest game on Newgrounds. All Flash games should be this good.

Bomb Avoider Bomb Avoider

Meh

This isn't a bad flash game, it's got a good idea (while not very original) and works very smoothly. I might suggest that you get better sound effects for the buttons, get a background, rather than ugly white. An explosion effect, or even the sound of an explosion would be cool when you got hit by the bomb.

+Okay graphics.
+Solid controls and gameplay.

-No background.
-Sounds are bad for the buttons.
-Needs variety.

micky315 responds:

I will include a backround in the coming version and thanks for the advice!

13 Days in Hell 13 Days in Hell

Excellent Work

This game is really good! I think the graphics are very nice, the music is eerie, the sounds of the guns are good. It's very well paced and intense, if not a little hard at times.

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

An Excellent Zombie Defense Game

This game is fantastic! Unlike a lot of other zombie defense games, the zombie actually DIE when you shoot them in the head. It starts out slow, so you build your confidence up. About 25 days into it, you are overwhelmed by the deluge of easily killed zombies, making it very challenging. It is a bit slow starting off, as the zombies come in small numbers, and die with a single headshot, (with the exception of the headless zombies). This is one of the most solid zombie defense games. While there is not a lot of variety, it is still a damn good romp for defense and zombie game fans alike. My complaint is the image quality. It is very jagged and rough, like it is permanently set to low. I wish that there was an option for setting the images up so that we could see the wonderfully designed and unique zombie characters. Excellent work.

Laser pong Laser pong

Needs work

Honestly, does Newgrounds really need a new Pong game? Anyways, you had smooth controls, and clean graphics. The difficulty was really easy, and where are the sounds? Also, it would be nice if there were some kind of score, then it might have a hint of purpose.

Gone Buggy: The Game Gone Buggy: The Game

Nothing New

The graphics were pretty nice looking, the sound was decent. That was about all that was really good about this game. The gameplay was really dull, it was the same as about half of the flash games on the Internet. I thought it was a bit odd that you were hurt by bushes that I thought were part of the background. I thought that it was really easy and never escalated in difficulty at all. I thought you could have added more challenges and powerups or something, or at least different food. Overall, it was just a boring, uninspired game that really creates no desire to watch your series.

Super Pong PT DEMO Super Pong PT DEMO

Needs A Lot Of Work

Well . . . can't give you any points for originality as this is just one of many Pong remakes. The graphics are unappealing to look at and some look like they were quickly drawn. The different characters are really not that different as they just have their own "paddles." The paddles themselves were not well thought out as some of the paddles are enormous in size and take up a huge amount of space, making it nearly impossible to sneak a ball by them. The ball itself starts out by going in a straight line, your computer controlled opponent does not move at the start and if you choose not to move, the ball slowly bounce back and forth until you adjust your paddle's position. The paddles were also slow moving and the game was very buggy. I had the ball get stuck inside the paddle, and even pass straight through on multiple, game-destroying times. If you want this game to be even remotely enjoyable, there are many changes that you will make, many bugs you will have to fix, and something to make the game different from the countless other Pong clones.

Pong 2007 Pong 2007

An Excellent Remake

I really liked the look and style that Pong 2007 had. I was also pleased to see that it had an option for a second player, as well as a doubles option against the CPU. The computer was very easy to beat as it did the same thing over and over again and was highly predictable. I found it quite easy to make a quick downward bounce again and again to the easy serve that was given to me by the CPU, raking in many points for me. I also noticed some bugs, such as the CPU went up to the upper wall and then it and the ball got stuck in it, the ball traveling in a straight line corresponding with the wall, I was unable to touch the ball then. In conclusion, although the CPU is kind of thick and there are a few bugs, I would say that Pong 2007 is one of the finest pong remakes on Newgrounds.

Music Mix Pong 3·1 Music Mix Pong 3·1

Buggy and Pong

Well . . . it is Pong, plain and simple. Nothing wrong with that and it was designed well. Graphics are nothing special, you get a ten on sound because I had my speakers off. There was a bug where if you moved the paddle into the ball, the ball would get stuck in the paddle, from which point it could be launched out at ridiculous speeds.

Spank Spank

Pointless

This game did nothing but make me angry. Forgive me if I'm just bad at pressing the spacebar when SPANK appears on the screen, but how is that fun? It's just dumb, and it doesn't help when the game tells you how stupid you are because you hit the spacebar too slowly. The whole thing just seems like there was hardly any effort involved. I am shocked that so many people are playing this mindless, unfun game. There are so many better things to do.