Complex Complex

"Ow! My discus-throwing arm!"

I absolutely love the art, animation, dialog, and acting. Very excited to see more. The only thing I took a point off for was the semi-long, unskippable intro scene.

Awesome work!

Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

It looked nice . . .

but the dialog was super cheesy, and I had no idea what was going on.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Wonderful

That was amazing! Completely unexpected. I laughed very hard.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Mind-blowing

Totally incredible. Excellent animation, gameplay, story, etc. This is no doubt, THE finest game on Newgrounds. All Flash games should be this good.

Bomb Avoider Bomb Avoider

Meh

This isn't a bad flash game, it's got a good idea (while not very original) and works very smoothly. I might suggest that you get better sound effects for the buttons, get a background, rather than ugly white. An explosion effect, or even the sound of an explosion would be cool when you got hit by the bomb.

+Okay graphics.
+Solid controls and gameplay.

-No background.
-Sounds are bad for the buttons.
-Needs variety.

micky315 responds:

I will include a backround in the coming version and thanks for the advice!

13 Days in Hell 13 Days in Hell

Excellent Work

This game is really good! I think the graphics are very nice, the music is eerie, the sounds of the guns are good. It's very well paced and intense, if not a little hard at times.

somber tune somber tune

Good effort

I really like the sound of the this song, it has a very strong core melody. It really needs variety though, it's pretty much the same thing the whole way through.

madness 6 madness 6

Fantastic Song

This song is so great! The beginning especiall gets me all psyched up for . . . well . . . anything! I've had it stuck in my head since I heard it. This is by far my favorite of your songs.

Piano Madness Loop Piano Madness Loop

Excellent Song

This is a great song! It is very catchy, has nice rhythm and never gets old and drags on. I had it on in the background as a loop and it never got old. You've got my download!